AND IT’S LAUNCHED!
I am very excited to announce that Zenbelly Kitchen is now LIVE on Kickstarter. HERE is the link to the page. Please share the project with anyone you think might be interested, as well as on your facebook and twitter pages if you’re so inclined! THANK YOU!
Great News! Kickstarter has approved the Zenbelly Kitchen Project! While this means that I can press that green launch button any time now, it’s important to do all of this mindfully. To me, that means waiting until next Wednesday, April 11th. Much of what I’ve read on Kickstarter states that shorter campaigns are more effective, so I’m going with a 38 day campaign instead of a 45 day one. (30 is recommended, but I have a gut feeling about this)
This project is going to take a lot of support from a lot of people, both financially and otherwise. Having a decent sized group of chefs and bakers ready to use the space will demonstrate the need for a GF kitchen better than any video I can make or words I can write. If you are a GF baker or chef, or know someone who is, please get in touch with me! And if you love this project and want to help spread the word, you rock and I appreciate it more than I can put into words.
I am already overwhelmed with the outpouring of support I’ve gotten, mostly from people I’ve never met in person. Thank You Thank You!
I am very excited to announce that Zenbelly Catering has plans to expand, and will soon be launching a Kickstarter project to meet the financial requirements to do so.
Zenbelly Kitchen will provide San Francisco with a much needed Gluten-Free shared kitchen, and will create:
- A workspace for gluten-free and grain-free bakers and chefs
- A workspace for anyone with a naturally gluten-free product, such as jam, chocolate, raw foods, juice, etc.
- An organic gluten-free catering company, safe for celiacs, worry free for those with gluten intolerance, and of course, amazingly delicious for everyone.
- A neighborhood coffee shop, serving grain-free and gluten-free baked goods, and locally made artisan creations
- A place for education, offering assistance to those transitioning into a gluten-free or grain-free lifestyle
- And what I’m most excited about: A Paleo food to go and meal delivery service. We will source local organic vegetables, and pasture raised meats from Fallon Hills Ranch in West Marin. So supporting us will also support this amazing family owned and operated ranch, as well as several local organic vegetable farms.
I can’t even begin to express how excited I am about this project. It will truly be an asset to San Francisco, and will allow so many more people to have happy food experiences!
Until the next update…